At Soldier On, we recognise the importance of connecting with others and being well in the process. We offer a range of activities and programs that meet a variety of needs.
We also understand that those we support expect access to professional, evidence based psychological services. All programs and activities delivered through Soldier On are assessed to ensure that they support good physical and mental health and are delivered in a safe environment.
Soldier On offers a range of social connection activities and programs to encourage service personnel and their family members to reconnect with themselves, each other and to build links with the wider community.
MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT
Soldier On provides in-house, evidence-based psychology treatments to Australian veterans who have been impacted by their service. These services are also available to their family members including partners, children, parents, and siblings… READ MORE
- Free course to develop resilience and coping strategies
- Tips on maintaining your health and well-being when working from home
- Help sheets on mental health and COVID
- Parenting during COVID
- Co-parenting during COVID
- Free flip book and videos to support the mental health of young families
- Your questions answered on kids and devices during COVID in this article by Psychology Today
- Information to help support families with children with a disability during COVID
- Mental health during COVID
- Victoria students returning to school
- FAQ students returning to school amidst COVID
- Government advice for students returning to school during COVID – Vic