Terms & Conditions
The term Soldier On or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Building 1, 80 Bellenden Street, Gungahlin, ACT, Australia 2912. ABN: 248 117 60786 and ACN: 159 358 219. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, logo, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with copyright
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
SOLDIER ON WEBSITE DONATIONS REFUND POLICY
Our Site may include a facility for you to make a donation to us. If you use our Site to make a donation, it is important that you complete all details as nominated on our Site (including your contact details, the method of payment of the donation and the amount of the donation) carefully to ensure that they are correct before clicking on the Donate Now button on our Site.
Once you click on the Donate Now button on our Site, the donation will be processed and you will be committed to making the donation.
If you have made an error in the details entered on our site relating to the donation, you must notify us by email to email@example.com within 48 hours of making the donation through our Site.
We consider requests for refunds on a case by case basis, if the error is deemed to be genuine and that a notification of the error is made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours. The auto generated tax invoice will need to be returned to Soldier On for the refund to be processed.