Welcome to Connect Hub.
Connect Hub is Soldier On’s new online initiative to help support you more at this challenging time during the Covid-19 pandemic. Social distancing doesn’t mean you need to be alone. Join us online and together we will get through this.
Soldier On enables veterans and their families to thrive. We provide holistic support and can help you with Health and wellbeing, Employment and Learning opportunities, Psychological support and more.
Soldier On’s Connect Hub is here to help you get support, stay connected, keep informed and be engaged. Connect Hub links you to Soldier On’s online social activities, an online library of useful resources and new Psychologist-led online group support workshops.
Soldier On is evolving to help support veterans and their families better. We’ve launched a range of online social activities so you can stay connected.
To keep informed
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) facts
- Maintaining Mental Health
- Working From Home
- Creating a new routine
- Making it work from home
- Nutrition and Diet
- Mental health and well-being information and tips.
- The Happiness Trap free videos
- The Happiness Trap app (Free during Covid-19 with code TOGETHER)
- Open Arms 24/7 counselling
- Free art lessons
- Free online classical concerts
- Home-schooling strategies, tips and timetables
- Learning resources and games for kids
- Free kids audio books
- Fun kids activity
- Cosmic Kids Yoga
- Kids 24/7 Helpline Counselling
- Talking to kids about COVID-19
- Pathways into new employment, for veterans and their families, with Soldier On support
- To register for the Pathways Program or for more info please email email@example.com
- Soldier On Job Portal for jobseeking veterans and their families
- Great ideas for new jobs, career quiz and more at: Job Outlook
- Tips on how to create a good LinkedIn Profile
- Course Search and Career Info from MySkills
- Job opportunities for veterans in the Victorian public sector
- Coronavirus – fairwork info
- To find out more about Soldier On’s Education Program, with a wide range of discounted courses available to help you upskill, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Education Partners
- 3CIR Recognition of Prior Learning
- United Transport online training
- CISCO IT courses
- IPM Project Management courses
- Asset College – Cert IV in Cyber Security
- To register for any of these courses with our education partners, please first register with Soldier On for education info, support and to receive course discounts.
- Free Open University courses
- National Geographic Kids to help keep your kids educated at home
We can help you through this challenging time and help you manage stresses of Covid-19. With Soldier On Psychologist-led group support workshops for veterans and their families.
“It’s been so great to be connected to others at this time and to stay active”
subscribe to join the connect hub
Join Soldier On’s Connect Hub to gain access to online activities, resources and group workshops.