Soldier On assists:
- Those who have served in the Australian Defence Force for any time period since 1990
- Those who have been adversely impacted as a result of service in the Australian Defence Force for any time period since 1990
- Those with a family member who has been adversely impacted as a result of service to their nation in a national security capacity
NB: Impact may be on mental health, well-being, physical health, family bonds, and is not limited to a diagnosed mental illness such as PTSD.
And who fall into one of the below categories:
- Immediate family members of the above including spouses, children, stepchildren and parents who are, or were, living as a family unit including those in same-sex relationships
- Ex-spouses of a serving or ex-serving member within 5 years of relationship breakdown, or with dependent children from the relationship