Soldier On is Australia’s only national fully integrated and holistic support services provider for our national service personnel and their families.
We stand side by side with all of Australia’s national service personnel, HELPing them to secure their futures – just as they serve side by side to protect Australia.
Our H.E.L.P. works across the following program areas:
- Health and wellbeing – psychology, social and sporting activities and programs services and service initiatives
- Employment Transition services, employment support, career development assistance
- Learning and education programs and vocational training
- Participation in social activities and programs focused on connections with family, friends, and the broader community, including volunteering and sports programs.
Soldier On HELPs individuals and families to be build their resilience and connection by standing side by side with you to:
- Find a job or new vocation
- Learn new skills
- Be healthy and well
- Strengthen your family relationships
- Connect to mates and community networks
- Continue to serve Australia
- Participate in community, social and sporting activities.