Soldier On is Australia’s only national fully integrated and holistic support services provider for our Defence personnel, contemporary veterans, and their families.
We work to enable Australian veterans and their families to thrive through our HELP services.
Soldier On’s HELP services provide support in the following areas:
- Health and Wellbeing – psychology, social and sporting activities and programs services and service initiatives
- Employment Transition services – employment support, career development assistance
- Learning and Education programs and vocational training
- Participation in social activities and programs – focused on connections with family, friends, and the broader community, including volunteering and sports programs.
Soldier On HELPs individuals and families to build their resilience and connection by standing side by side with you to:
- Find a job or new vocation
- Learn new skills
- Be healthy and well
- Strengthen your family relationships
- Connect to mates and community networks
- Continue to serve Australia
- Participate in community, social and sporting activities.