Soldier On has been chosen as the charity partner for the Pollie Pedal cycling event in 2017.
Pollie Pedal was started in 1998 by Tony Abbott and has raised millions of dollars for charity.
We are seeking a small team to participate in this ride. This is a major fundraiser and awareness event for Soldier On. We are looking for riders who can share their story with politicians, the media and corporate Australia as well as a lot of people along the way.
The ride is over 8 days and approximately 1000km.
Soldier On is now accepting expressions of interest from Veterans who would like to be part of the ride. We aim to have selected the squad and have training programs in place by mid-January.
- You need to organise your own travel arrangements to Albury and from Sydney.
- You need to provide your own road bike.
- You need to commit to an individual fundraising target of $1,000.
- Meals and accommodation are covered; the only expenses en route are incidentals and bike spares.
- The support crew includes doctors and a bike mechanic.
For more information or the expression of interest form, please email email@example.com